Originally Posted By: RAF_Louvert

Seriously though, I look at each award situation as a stand-alone assessment based on the information shown in Olham’s chart and that available in the pilot’s after action reports, log entries, and other such postings in the forum here. I then weigh this against historical evidence and records and make adjustments to allow for the fact that we are flying in a sim and not in RL. And yes, the entire process is most certainly subjective to varying degrees. It is not a quick and easy process and I spend on average an hour or more on each award consideration.

Lou I suspected as much. It is just my wry sense of humour that comes through at times. I must admit I had no idea what went into the decision making process and I must extend many thanks for your involvement. I don't know where you find the time given your occupational commitments, DiD flying time and its reporting, working on those excellent maps you produce, skins and medals you develop and now this effort on awards.
I have to wonder at your efforts. Thanks you very much for all you do for us, it is appreciated very much Sir.

(System_Specs)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper
PSU: Ultra X3,1000-Watt
MB: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Mem: Corsair Vengeance (2x 8GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, Unbuffered
CPU: Intel i7-4770K, OC to 4.427Ghz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Liquid CPU Cooler
Vid Card: ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX 6GB
OS and Games on separate: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD
Monitor: Primary ASUS PG27AQ 4k; Secondary Samsung SyncMaster BX2450L
Periphs: MS Sidewinder FFB2 Pro, TrackIR 4