You don't have to fly every game mission (but you can if you want), but when you fly you fly on the same day.

For instance, my last mission (n° 17) was on the 11th, I don't fly on week ends and yesterday was national day in France so I didn't fly either.

I flew 1 mission today (n°18), so I moved manually the campaign date forward to July 15th 1916.

It goes the same the other way around. If in WOFF your pilot is sent to hospital for 10 days, you cannot log any mission during these same 10 real days. Same goes with weather, you cannot fly if flights are grounded by bad weather.

EDIT : you're right, it is not clearly stated in the rules, so I understand it's not easy for someone who jumps in.

Last edited by corsaire31; 07/15/14 10:35 PM.

Gigabyte Z87P-D3 - CPU I5 4670 Haswell @ 3.6Ghz - 8 Go Ram - GPU HD 7850 2Go OC - SSD Samsung 128Go - HD 2 x WD Black 1 To - 27" Iiyama Pro Lite - Logitech Extreme 3D Pro - Saitek Pro Flight Yoke - Rudder Pedals - Quadrant - Cessna Trim Wheel - Track IR 5 - Logitech G35 headset ... and a big coffee maker !
Flying in FSX/Air Hauler, Wings over Flanders Fields, Rise of Flight, IL2 1946 Hsfx, Condor soaring.