Hello all

First post ever after lurking for long. I have wanted to make a cockpit/panels using Mjoy/Mjoy16 for years, just now I have both time and money.

Thank you, mega_mozg_13, for making this project and saving me from having to make a PCB.

I'm having some issues, though.

I'm using a Pro Micro clone off Ebay, Windows 7 x64, mmjoy_software[20140528_update2] and mmjoy_firmware_lufa[v20140528_update1]. In JoySetup, I'm using the values loaded after clicking on the "mjoy8" button (6 axis, 28 buttons)

First: at random intervals, anywhere from 1 to 120 minutes, the board restarts itself. Also, JoySetup doesn't update the uptime value in real time, rather it's slower.

Second: I can't make the first 4 axis change value. Axis 5 and 6 work well. I see values for all 6 axis in Sensors(Source/MCU Port/Channel) with a lot of jitter when they're not connected. But only axis 5 and 6 seem to work. In the board itself, pins A3 and A2 work well, pins A1, A0, 10 and 9 don't seem to work. Nothing happens when connected to a pot (100K) or ground.

This happens with 2 different Pro Micro boards in both my desktop and laptop PCs.

Thank you to whoever can help.

Regards

Al

Last edited by arnsk98; 06/28/14 03:28 AM.