24 Squadron at Bertangles West is also sitting it out today due to rain. I can appreciate this in RL as well since we had monsoon rains here in central Minnesota last week and the week before. My basement flooded last Thursday evening due to the sump pump conking out. By the time I got it replaced, (in 45 minutes from the point of it failing BTW), I had two feet of water in my basement. Furnace and water heater are both ruined but I was lucky as there is nothing else down there and the walls are bare stone. Lots of folks around here have nicely finished basements, (my neighbor across the road for example), many of which are now under water.

More rain on the way tonight... oh goodie. It likely goes without saying but the aforementioned flooding, (along with my crazy busy work schedule), have kept me from enjoying everyone's company here for the last number of days. My only break has been in the wee hours of the morning when I slip away to my flying computer and get in the DID Campaign missions for Sgt. Burroughs.

Fly smart all!

[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.
"pippy-pahpah-pippy pah-pip-pah"