Originally Posted By: Rakov
Little help if you guys can.

Its been funny to watch cable companies own this game. I don't have TV in my house. So, whenever I go to ESPN to watch, it asks me my provider, then tells me no.

So, I watch it on Univision streaming, like a normal, healthy member of earth.

I don't speak spanish.

So I turn on ESPN radio.

This is horrible. Hearing an American who has never played... I could be wrong, but he doesn't sound like a player... grates on my CHILDRENS nerves. Just the voice is terrible. None of the care or understanding that comes with a European announcer. Doesn't talk about the game. It sounds like hockey. "Smith..to Jones. To Robertson. Long up the side, now they have the ball near the circle" Its atrocious. I understand that its radio, so maybe they are just giving stats to keep radio people interested.

BBC5 Live is locked down from my area.

#1 Should I make a new IP for BBC5
#2 Anyone know any other streaming commentary for the games?

I use a proxy to listen to 5 Live on the net and watch the game on TV. I don't know who the announcers were for 5 Live for the US game but they were terrible, they spent most of the time talking about what the players did as children than commenting on the game. They were literally having a conversation about one of the players family histories while a goal was almost being scored. The announcers should enhance the excitement not put you to sleep.