Flight Sub-lt Alex Ackworth - RNAS 4 - 22 June 1916

Mission today is recon over enemy units. 3 Strutters, I am n° 2.
After take off and before the dreaded turn and climb, I press shift-W. Miracle ! We skip this boring phase and head to the front. We are around 10.000 ft when we get there.
As we close on our target, my leader and the second wingman dive left towards some planes under us, probably Eindeckers on patrol. I decide not to be so stupid, and somebody has to take the bl**dy pictures anyway !
I keep flying straight to the enemy ground unit, make two passes to make sure we have the photos and head to Coudekerque, while my "would-be fighters" friends are engaged in combat.
I land back at home and the two other guys come in later with one damaged plane.

Gigabyte Z87P-D3 - CPU I5 4670 Haswell @ 3.6Ghz - 8 Go Ram - GPU HD 7850 2Go OC - SSD Samsung 128Go - HD 2 x WD Black 1 To - 27" Iiyama Pro Lite - Logitech Extreme 3D Pro - Saitek Pro Flight Yoke - Rudder Pedals - Quadrant - Cessna Trim Wheel - Track IR 5 - Logitech G35 headset ... and a big coffee maker !
Flying in FSX/Air Hauler, Wings over Flanders Fields, Rise of Flight, IL2 1946 Hsfx, Condor soaring.