I'm not sure about their official name. Marineflieger is the one that I've seen used most commonly. There's also Marinefliegerkräfte, but that seems to be less common.

The army aviation is easier. Before October 1916, they were known as Fliegertruppen, after that Luftstreitkräfte.

"Upon my word I've had as much excitement on a car as in the air, especially since the R.F.C. have had women drivers."

James McCudden, Five Years in the Royal Flying Corps