Originally Posted By: Hasse
Olham has decreed that German naval aviators start as Vizeflugmeister (see the first page of this thread), so that's what I've done.

The German naval air service is called Marineflieger.

Oh, I called it Kaiserliche Marine so maybe Kaiserliche Marineflieger is better?

LG 27" 27mp65 monitor; EVGA GTX970 GPU; AMD Ryzen 3500 CPU; Corsair 750w PSU; MSI X470 mobo

RAF 1966-73 Cpl Engine Fitter (Retd.) Trenchard brat 206th Entry
DBA and systems programmer 1981-2005. Now retired since 2014