Originally Posted By: nbryant
Second. Does anyone have a quick list of recce/bomber squadrons available on 6/6/16? A quick in game look and I didn't come across any French squadrons (the closest one was dated 10/9/16). And if you enlist with Britain I don't think you can transfer to a French unit, right?

You raise a good point there.
There could be a problem with the rules if you want to fly for french Aéronautique Militaire. You are supposed to spend 5 hours in a two seater before transferring to a fighter unit. Problem is that first two seater unit for France I find in the game is SOP 5 in Alsace in Sept 1917 flying Sopwith Strutters.
There is no two seater french unit in 1916, which was always surprising for me (but not so much because you are missing many reco/bomb french planes like the Caudron, Farman - or even later the Breguet XIV B2 or Salmson 2 which were both built and used in large numbers)

Last edited by corsaire31; 06/05/14 11:43 AM.

Gigabyte Z87P-D3 - CPU I5 4670 Haswell @ 3.6Ghz - 8 Go Ram - GPU HD 7850 2Go OC - SSD Samsung 128Go - HD 2 x WD Black 1 To - 27" Iiyama Pro Lite - Logitech Extreme 3D Pro - Saitek Pro Flight Yoke - Rudder Pedals - Quadrant - Cessna Trim Wheel - Track IR 5 - Logitech G35 headset ... and a big coffee maker !
Flying in FSX/Air Hauler, Wings over Flanders Fields, Rise of Flight, IL2 1946 Hsfx, Condor soaring.