Originally Posted By: ePap
Originally Posted By: Migow
Originally Posted By: Migow
hi hpasp i have many question about sa 8 akm

does sa8 use sidelobe blanking (a omnidirectionnal antenna)?
when working with mti how many pulse does it send before it can change frequency?
does it use intrapulse coding (frequency coded? phase coded?)
what's the minimal altitude before angular track become unreliable ?(100meter?)
a plane can inject early false target ( false target before the real plane) and late target?if( there is no random intrapulse modulation)
the sa8 can track no newtonian object ( helicopter with mti)?
if not it can be jammed with a jam that simulate a no newtonian object?
does it has protection against doppler velocity gate theft?( automatic recapture or AGC spoof-free?)

when enemy use noise jamming on both surveillance radar and tracking radar , is there a way to have range ?
can the enemy jam the proximity fuse(especially Under noise jamming , no range information)?
can the enemy jam the SVR ?
can the enemy jam the Missile Antenna (for SPK), is it omnidirectionnal antenna?
can the enemy jam the Monopulse Medium beam Missile Guidance Radar ?
what's the missile beacon power , i guess it use frequency hopping , does it use too the spread Spectrum?

when working without mti does it frequency hopping between each pulse?
if it is the case(without mti) a plane can't inject early false target (no false target before the real plane) only late target?
does it has protection against range gate theft?( automatic recapture or AGC spoof-free?)
does it have protection against blinking jamming ?(2 planes that jam one after other , useless i guess because the camera ?

does it use random prf against target injection?

what modulation the sa8 use?

thx for answer

hi ePap can you answer those question ? cat smile
thx for answering

All these questions are necessary in order to learn how the Samsim works ?
...unless you want to buy a real one... biggrin

not about samsim but sa8 i 'd like to know the capability against many jamming technic , thx

Last edited by Migow; 05/25/14 08:42 PM.