Thanks!

Those are three 24" 16:10 ASUS PA248Q eIPS screens. I like them a lot as they offer good off-angle viewing and good color for the money, along with excellent response times and low input lag for IPS panels. They are also Displayport native which make Eyefinity setups a breeze. There is some backlight bleeding however (as most IPS panels have), but it's not noticeable unless I'm looking at something nearly completely dark (which is very rare for me). I opted for 16:10 as I like the vertical viewing space, and being able to have two docs open side by side fill the whole screen. I also get less fish-eye in Eyefinity mode.

You can't really tell in the pic, but that's a HOTAS Cougar with the Uber II Nxt gimbals and Hall sensors as well as the machined throttle bushings in the throttle by IJ/Ian. On the floor is the Thrustmaster RCS pedals with Hall sensor mod from CubPilot and to the far right of the desk is a Saitek AV8or for more arcade flying/driving. I have a center pole piece that mounts on the chair for a wheel or yoke. Right now I'm using a Logitech Driving Force Pro force feedback wheel. I'm still rocking my TrackIR 3 Pro with Vector Expansion and will continue to do so until is breaks.

The chair is a Playseat Flight which I love. Before I was using an office chair with HOTAS mounts on the arm rests and it was a PITA if I wanted to scoot in close and play FPS/RPG games as the stick would knock the keyboard tray if I was not careful. Also, using rudder pedals could cause the chair to swivel a bit which was a great annoyance after a while. On the lower back support of the chair I have a Buttkicker Gamer 2 custom mounted which really makes flying that much more responsive. You can feel the engine vibrations in the throttle which is a great feeling! biggrin I also custom-mounted the rear two speakers of my Logitech 5.1 THX surround system to the chair. All of the wires I have neatly tie-wrapped going down the right side and on to the floor to the desk where I don't really walk. The mat under the chair is Playseat's own mat, which saves my carpet from sliding the chair back and fourth when I sit down or get up.

Of course on top of my PC you see the recently acquired Focal Spirit Classic stereo Hi-Fi headphones and Woo Audio stand for when I want to jam out to excellent tunes and be immersed in music without pissing off the neighbors…

"Go Fly A Kite!"
-Jason R.
FS-WWI Project Leader
FS-WWI Plane Pack Site

Intel i9 10900k
Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite AC
64GB Corsair DDR4 2933 Vengeance RGB Pro
AMD XFX 7900 XTX Merc310 Black Edition
LG UltraGear 38GN95B-B 38" monitor
Corsair HX1200 PSU
1TB EVO 980 Pro M.2 PCIe x4 SSD
2TB EVO 980 Pro M.2 PCIe x4 SSD