It's not that easy, Alpha ... not by far. The online translator is utter cr@p when it comes to translating stuff that needs accurate translation and decent style. I translated their Galland AddOn into English and it took me the better part of a month of hard work after my normal job. It weren't just the briefings and texts in flight, I also had to go through the entire scripting files to check whether there were texts that needed to be translated. It was hard work and after that month I was ripe for a holiday (especially given the deadline I had to reach - just in time for christmas last year). They asked me whether I was available a while back, but I was struggling with a pesky cold that wouldn't go away and felt rough so I had to decline.

Intel i7 960 @ 3.2 GHz - ASUS Rampage III Gene Republic of Gamers - 6GB RAM OCZ CL7 XTC Platinum PC3-12800 - ZOTAC GeForce GTX 480 - 64GB Crucial RealSSD C300 SATA II - 1TB Western Digital WD1002FAEX SATA II - Creative Soundblaster Xi-Fi Titanium - Windows 7 Professional 64bit