Originally Posted By: FlyingMonkey
I've got my initial pledge coming with at Constellation, and it would be awesome to have a simhq fleet indeed, although to be honest I'm more and more considering playing SC only on a private servers. I'm less and less convinced that public servers will be fun with the usual crowd trying to build massive ganking groups out there to make the game time of anyone else miserable - I've heard enough about how it works in EVE, and I saw a bit of it happening in Pirates of the Burning Sea, and I'm not looking forward to seeing that kind of stuff in SC. At least in this case we'll have the single player campaign and private servers to use if things go really wrong - I sure hope they stay true to their word and make private servers easy to use as well as easy to mod.

Rest assured people will buy the game JUST to gank and ruin peoples day just like they did in DayZ with the COD DM-like beach spawns.

Antec 902 | Intel i7 920 2.66Ghz OC'd to 3.40GHz | MSI GeForce GTX 660 Black Knight 2048MB GDDR5 | Corsair 6GB DDR3 | Coolermaster V8 CPU Cooler | W7 64

"There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing." Aristotle