Personally I have been waiting for something like this since Privateer 2

The first computer game to "hook" me was Elite on the BBC B, before that it was typing in BASIC programs with a ZX80 at home and at college machine code programing with an AIM65, so Elite was the big thing with me. Move on a little and I built myself a 386SX with a 387 maths co-pro and Strike Commander came out and I could not play it on my 386, I had to use my brother's 486DX machine, I loved the game play and the graphics in it then I got Wing Commander 3 and that made me look around for WC1&2 missed privateer but got WC 4 and then Privateer 2 and Roberts was in the blood then smile

I never seen Freelancer until just over a year ago when I found a still sealed copy in a store in Germany.

So I really have been looking for that game that got me lost in the stars like Elite and Privateer2 did and pledged and subscribed to try and make sure it was going to get made. I first registered for SC in Sept 2012 so have been there since the beginning when it was unsure that it was going to go ahead. Since then I have met a few fellow Citizens and have made some good friends in a lot of different countries.

I'm the one in the Scottish Kilt smile

Chlanna nan con thigibh a so's gheibh sibh feoil
Sons of the hound come here and get flesh
Clan Cameron