I am planning on buying the Aurora LN for $45 but still don't fully understand how this game will work, so a few questions:

1. Insurance - How does this work? With the Aurora I get 3 months and I take it that if my ship is destroyed it gets replaced. So what happens after the 3 months? Can I buy more insurance with in game money earnt from jobs or is it only with real money? And what happens if I don't buy any at all and my ship is destroyed, can I not play the game?

2. Modes - I have read there is a Squadron 42 part that is basically a SP experience, is that correct? Then you go into a Freelancer type of gameplay? I can trade, mine, be a bounty hunter/pirate etc?

3. Leading on from 2, will the world be open and large? Like Freelancer/Elite/X? I hope it is not simply arenas to to TDMs in...

4. Modules - I have read on a wiki that there is a dogfighting module to come out this December, is this looking possible?

I think I kind of know the answers to the above but before I pay out I would like some clarification please smile

Antec 902 | Intel i7 920 2.66Ghz OC'd to 3.40GHz | MSI GeForce GTX 660 Black Knight 2048MB GDDR5 | Corsair 6GB DDR3 | Coolermaster V8 CPU Cooler | W7 64

"There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing." Aristotle