I am really excited to be close to release of FlightGauge. The 7 inch tablet version has just entered beta testing and I'm currently working on the larger tablet layouts. I'm hoping to release it within the next month or so. FlightGauge is a real time second screen instrumentation view that works with Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D. FlightGauge supports 7, 8, and 10 inch tablets running Android 4.0+. I'm really interested to hear what people think of it and what other options they would like to see.

http://vineripesoftware.wordpress.com/category/software/flightgauge/

The first version of FlightGauge is designed for single and dual engine GA aircraft and supports the following indicators:
- Automatic Airspeed Indicator Selection for: 100, 200, 360, 450, 540, 900 knots
- Artificial Horizon Indicator
- Altitude Indicator
- Turn and Bank Indicator
- Heading Indicator
- Vertical speed Indicator
- Left/Right Fuel Indicators
- Manifold Pressure Indicator
- Fuel Flow Indicator
- Oil Temperature Indicator
- Oil Pressure Indicator
- Suction Pressure Indicator
- Electrical Amp Indicator
- Prop RPM Indicator

I'm going to limit the first version to GA prop aircraft and will hopefully, if there is interest in the app, be able to expand it to support glass cockpit options and stuff like that. I've got tons of ideas on where this app could go but I gotta start somewhere smile

I have not determined what the price will be for FlightGauge but, like FlightMap, I will be releasing a free 5 minute trial version.

Last edited by L0stS0ul; 10/30/13 07:58 PM.