Thanks on pictures and comments BigC, I'm glad you're happy with a set.

Sorry for my late reply, I'm busy producing these days.

It seem like most of the buyers don't use wall spacers at all. And from pictures I see the obvious...you either have a corner table, or others sit far away from table with a floor mountet stick.

It's obvious that I can't ship such bit support to keep your pedals in place. More obvious small velcro pads would not do the job well especially if user like stronger - more realistic spring adjustment. What I can and what I will do when I have some more time is publish dxf and Pdf drawing of some sort of support plate with exact position of screw holes for pedals to make your life easier. I just want to think about it a bit more to come to some better solution than yours or others. Some people would like a posibility to easily detach pedals from support...like IvanK. I think wall spacers can still come handy somehow if you want to make easy adjustment of pedals distance from your seating position...will think of something, try, test and publish it :-)

------------------------------------

News about pedals !
I've made some slight modifications, mostly "under the hood". Important modification that upcoming buyers will have is electronics with bootloader and noise filtering for brakes axis for easier calibration and higher Controller ID in windows... I will speak more about it when I'm ready to publish specs.

For existing buyers, firmware upgrade only goes thru special kable, like PicKit2 programmer for PIC microchips. It doesn't bring much change now...but it's easier for future upgrades from windows - since it has bootloader. I'll send a firmware files etc as well as upgrade instructions for existing buyers who want to go thru that hassle.

-------------------------------------

Final price and availability of my pedals I'll publish in the evening or tomorrow on my website