FSX is giving me a headache. I've been flying FSX and sims for years. Even built a new rig last year to upgrade to better graphics and rates. All went well, until I upgraded my graphics drivers a little over a month ago. Don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. I have AMD Radeon HD 6850.

I'm finally learning to use the FMC and IFR flying. It always seemed daunting. But i started learning after seeing my son programming the FMC and using SIDs, STARs and routes. Figured I'd try. So I'm flying the Flight 1 Super 80 Pro from KSFO To KLAS. Got Sids, trans and routes lined up. But just as I begin my descent into Vegas, The pc freezes. FSX tells me: "Your computer has run out of availble memory." That never happened I have 8 gigs on the mb plus 2.5 TBs in 3 HDs. FSX is on a HD with 1 TB by itself. Got a 60 GB SSD for startup. Is there anyway to get more memory? The Mobo will take 32 gigs but the guy at Microcenter said I din't need more for FSX. I tried my Aerosoft Airbus Extended and same thing happened. ususally as I'm on approach to land. Anyone got any ideas. i'm stuck in a holding pattern right now.