Of course slaw :-)
Especialy on Joytester 2...we could play "catch the tail" or "copy what you did in previous run" so snake apear like nothing changed there.

But, I won't publish such test. I'll let my customers do it, it will add credibility to the test. That test can look all sorts of ways...on my pedals with different cams and spring strenghts.

P.S. It is advertising, and I don't mind

EDIT ! - for Slaw
I am maybe rude to you. I just try to be honest here and expect the same. Your post is welcome here but don't tell people it's not advertising when it is. I did a look at your built pedals and I am not ashamed to say Well done ! I know how much engineering it take so I can only congratulate you on your pedals. Only thing I really dislike is centering. It's similar to VKB, Simpeds, Baloo style...and it can provide fine centering with a weaker spring stiffnes but you cannot avoid center "bump". And it's not realistic either. Also, you published very little info about your pedals, no timeframe, predicted price etc....and I published a lot. So I found iritating when you ask me for some sprecs when in general you want publicity. It's ok, I don't mind people knowing for your product too.

On behalf of your question...I can reproduce your pedals behaviour in joytester 2 with my cam6 and very low spring tension on pedals. Hovewer...Not a single user of my pedals use that configuration when they fly.

Last edited by milan_croatia; 09/02/13 02:36 AM.