Are you shure you didn't have trouble like that with other equipment before ?

I know of such problem...it is reported...but I didn't found a solution yet.

What I was told is that windows is stupid enough so every new controler you hook is going to get ID 1.

Especialy a problem if you already have your old pedals pluged - and then you unplug them and plug mine...what happens it that windows move all controller ID-s....and then for some reason force a new controller ID to 1. That's what I've been reported.

Most notably...controller is from Ukraina and used in BRD pedals over two years...so I didn't consider a firmware bug at all.

I've seen some Hacks to overcome this for WinXP, but none for Win7.

One thing that is also is important how simulator , or a game assign controller. If a game assign controller by ID ( Rise of flight, Il2, Il2 COD...) then you have to reasign all controls.

FSX don't have such problem,,,and I've been told DCS don't have that problem either.

So, This is important now :
If you can please check if unplugging and plugging other game devices couse a same behaviour or not
Everyone can make such check by plugging some old stick, pedals or something and then unplugg again.

Owners of MFG crosswind can make a comparison of behaviour of other hardware and MFG crosswind too.

It's important to me to determine if there is a bug in firmware of controller forcing it to take game controller ID 1 assignment in windows...so I can push our Ukrainian producer to make a change of that behaviour...Now he is telling me that it's up to windows to assign ID's.

Hopefully we will find a solution to this together.

Milan