Preordered pedals all shipped...and in a meanwhile I finaly sorted gallery on my website and few other details.

You might notice that 262 eur is "promo price". Well, next batch of pedals are going to be sold by that price, but I already know that I can't keep that price in the future.

I calculated material and CNC time right, I just didn't calculate labor time right and a few other sideby expenses that gathered. I already made few improvements in my production to speed up some processes and I will see how much can I speed up in the next batch. Then I will determine final price. You notice that VAT is not included there, and I am still shipping those as "prototype for testing".

So probably big question is When will I build my next batch...sadly...I can tell you it will be later than 15.09.

- I have to recive money from the first customers which paypal hold for 30 days...and then put it on my account at the end of the month. Without It I can't buy all pieces for pedals, and when I buy parts It will take some time to come to me.
- I just shipped all pedals yesterday and I need customers to say their opinion on CAM's and their satisfaction and feel in general. Some of them choose economy shipping so it might take a while.
- I have a lot of private and business stuff to do in next 15-20 days.

So, there will be some more waiting for people who want to buy...sorry...I want to start slowly and to be sure everything is just right.

Milan