It seems improbable that the warhead fires in a solid cone of 60 degree semi-angle (or full angle). Looking at the shape of the warhead section it *looks* like it is designed to give a fairly wide beam of fragments, someway ahead of the beam position. (probably centred on or slightly ahead of 30 degrees from the beam - which also seems to be the indication from the diagram posted earlier...).

I'd be very, very surprised by a 'solid cone', rather than a lateral band (hollow cone) type detonation pattern, although there does seem to be a significant tapering of the front of the warhead to shape the band away from a 'pure' lateral pattern. (as there is with an artillery shell, but it makes little difference to the main fragment 'spray' being concentrated into a slightly forward of beam 'hollow conical pattern').

There may be a double 'solid cone' effect if the fusing and fragmentation is focussed by initiation and timing to 'shape' the fragment pattern from a circular to an 8 shaped pattern about the missile axis but I've not seen anything to support or reject that possibility.

It would be extraordinarily unusual to have an 'axial' fragment pattern (as far as I am aware anyway) for a proximity fused warhead. They tend to be either 'beam' or 'generalised' patterns in most cases I am aware of.

There are a few contact only warheads with shaped charge warheads of course (the ultimate axial warhead), and it isn't uncommon for air-air missiles to use 'shaping' of the 'beam' fragmentation to concentrate the dense portion(s) to include the plane of the detected 'target', at the expense of less dense regions between.