UPDATE !!!

I follow some other forums where my Croatian friends put some links to my pedals. Watching how story goes i'm kind of supprised that someone might get opinion that I didn't think on everything.

I am also a bit sad becouse I hoped Sokol1 will make some comment, taking into account that I admired his words of recomendation in the past. I see on other forums that he is following this thread too. I might be acting like a child there, and since these pedals are like my child I take it a bit personaly.

SO THE FACTS :
Pedals modular design make it easy to adjust width to your needs. You see now that extra holes on foot plates are not just for looks :-)

This is my sketch of additional width adjustment plate, you can build yourself or If there are enought inquiries I will make it extra cost option for some small fee like 10 eur for set...just thinking out loud.

Normal overall width is 49,4 cm. With this plate it can be increased to cca 53,5 cm total, or decreased to cca 46,5 cm.

Edit : It is also made such so you can put your foot plate little up or down - cca 13 mm. This is made hany, and it's due to the fact that additional plate will increase overall foot plate height position from the floor.

Downside : By decreasing the width you loose foot plate swivel angle adjustment towards outside, but if you want to decrease width then you don't need it anyway.

Here is simple drawing :

Last edited by milan_croatia; 07/11/13 08:17 AM.