Originally Posted By: shea1980
so is it realistic?like il2 1946?

I would say no the FM`s are not ready yet. One of the things I will point my fingers at, is plane set and time period, where in IL2 1946 server admins would take some serious time to use the correct plane set according to time period. In WT you can go up against jet`s in your prop plane - I'm not arguing the time period like 1944 and the German jet`s against P-51.

When money comes into play, I get a little suspicious (I have played since closed beta). Look at the forums and all the talk about nerf that, buff that and all the economy stuff.

Also the issues in FRB regarding Lod issue for some people. Sure there are some, who dont have that problem - TF seems to have solved that issue in CLoD (the reflection part), which seems not possible in WT (the suggestion have been made) for whatever reason and nothing done yet.

I think as long as it's all controlled centrally, it will not always be possible to suggest that something must change. Just see what happens in HB where people who use mouse / keyboard, as well as instructor and 3rd person view, fly against people with joystick / closed cockpit. No responsible admin would allow something like that in the interest of fair play - here however no problem with accepting it.

I wonder if the company can accept things like that, what other can be accepted. Just a few problems I se with WT right now.

Last edited by saf1; 07/02/13 02:37 PM.

Up there the world is divided into bastards and suckers. Make your choice. Derek Robinson, Piece of Cake, 1983. Sådan er det bare.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, ASUS Motherboard P9X79 Pro, Seagate Baracuda Green 2TB SATA 3.0, DCZ SSD Agility 3 Series 2.6 120GB, HD7950 3GB GDDR5 PCI-E, Corsair XMS3 1600Hz 8GB Vengeance CL9, INTEL Liquid Cooling LGA1155 - LGA2011, INTEL LGA2011 Core I7 3.6Ghz - 3820, Silver Power SP - SS850 850W PSU, 24" Benq HDMI LED Monitor