Thanks for trying to help :-) That's why I posted here in a first place. It's a pitty I will not show complete design inside out so you could really understand and help, but you can think a few reasons for not posting that details yourself :-)

Choowy, If you look at the cam picture I posted you will clearly see some wires on each side...that's becouse last two cams are smaller and there's some free space now in this prototype's front arm. Long story short what you suggested I already tried...in fact It was designed that way.

I use GVL224 controller now with magnetoresistor on board and magnet on main pivot axle. That's for rudder - bulletproof. every brake has 3pin wire for itself for much more stable reading, shielded cables too.

As far as cables... you tried to explain to me something what is common at any motorcycle today. Well, they pass signals in much more raw way than hall sensors do. I'll put it to you this way...you've probably used a microphone which works nicely when cable standing still but if you strech or bend microphone cable you hear some "whooo" sound, noise. Well controller see that noise as some spike from cables. That's gonna happen when cables wear out. They will work, but spiky.

Funny thing is that I made this problem myself. When desighning the mechanics I achieved much bigger rotation angle than standard baloo style pedals - for let's say equal deflection travel my pedals rotate 80% more around main pivot. It's good as it's more precise rudder reading, but it's bad for cables as they travel longer :-(

What do you think of this :
1. Put cables back under front support arm
2. Make as nisce loop as I can so cables last long
3. Make bigger hole where cable goes inside upport so connectors can be unpluged without taking apart whole assembly
4. Connectors on both sides of cable
5. Deliver spare set of cables to the customer for easy - no soldering exchange when first ones goes spiky
6. Use standard 2.54 pitch connector so it's easy to get anywhere in the world.

Also I would make it possible to buy as a spare part...send in envelope for couple of euros

Note : I did think about telephone RJ11 connectors. Onfortunately I can get only some cheap female RJ11 which are bad..ones that can be soldered to the PCB. Also RJ11 is much bigger than 3pin 2.54 pitch connector and hard to put thru the support arm by end user. Also standard telephone cable is 4 thinner wire - no shielding - more noise on signal and will break more quickly.