That's awesome Andy. Thanks for helping me out. I like the colors now and I think I will go that route. I'll meet next week with our designer who made company logo, website and stuff and present him this solution. It's really good to have your help in hand Andy, as no matter how good designer is - he's not a flight sim enthusiast like us and don't know right Font and colors to put in like you do - so this is really a good start point for web.

As for the pedals, I finaly made a proper cam. Feel is just awesome and realistic. Spring does the centering, but there's no centering feel when you cross center. Strenght is properly increasing from middle to the end of deflection. I have easily adjusted spring settings to simulate cessna 172, 182, Antonov AN-2, Piper Super Cub and Citabria feel. I flew some other planes but too long ago to remember how rudder feel like. Helicopters I never flew so I'll give it to real pilots to see what they have to say. Bell pilot told me that it's really loose in bell. Mi-8 pilot told me that it's very hard feeling and behaviour similar to plane. My father also flew Mi-8 in army , back in 90-s and told me the same- very hard feeling and that It has some button on stick to apply hidraulic pressure on rudder to get it easier, otherwise it's so hard that it will be impossible to fly. Hard thing about this is that pilots don't study it - they fly. So they don't know how much KG of pressure they need to put to apply rudder so only way of knowing is to make cam profile and give them for testing and rely mostly on their senses and feel.

The bad : I've tested this cam profile too, and while it is realistic it require strong force to apply full rudder. Generaly it's good for Civil sims as you rarely apply full rudder and you need realism as much as possible, but I think it's not to good for combat sims as you apply rudder in small quick movements and more often so you want it a bit more loose and precise than it is realistic ,right ? Please give your opinion on this dillema !!!

I will make one more CAM to have less proportional strenght increase, which I think will be more suitable for combat sims, and give both to testing to Croatian combat sim community.

P.S. I am still amazed how much differene CAM profile brings to pedals feel. Every profile feel like a new set of pedals :-) Amazing.