Originally Posted By: milan_croatia
As a furniture designer and producer I know that most spaces designed to fit human legs is no less than 60 cm...like desk for example. We make tables to always fit a bit more, at least - so an office chair can go in that hole as well.
Cocpit builders should have space too, I think they would like it even better as there is always some central console no matter if it is a sidestick or gimbal in the middle.

So your "can't fit" statement confuse my senses and logic. How the heck is that possible :-)

I'm not sure if it was meant to my Post above,if not please ignore this one.^^

You're of course correct,the room for the feet under my Desk is around 70cm wide. More than enough space for any Pedals. Though I don't sit directly in the center of the Desk,I had to move more to the right side because I have a CH Throttle quadrant and the Throttle of my HOTAS on the left side and the Desk is directly to a Wall to the left so I just had not much options than moving my seating position more to the right. That way my Pedals are very close to the outer right wall of the Desk. But I can easily modify it to have more room.

Please don't have the impression that it was criticism to your Design. I really like the wider pedals and the design and mechanics in general. As you have said,there are enough Pedals already that are closer together.