I am currently in the process of trying to get more information out of FlightSimulator for VOR/NDB information to help with Adhoc flight plans and will look into this as well. I may not be able to provide that information without a flight plan loaded into flight simulator from what I've looked at already. I get a TON of information on the next waypoint that I can show when it's loaded in FSX but when doing adhoc I would have to have a really good database of airport runway headings for which to calculate the heading. I may be reading the request wrong however smile

I do appreciate the suggestion. I had to look up CRS Headings to find out what they are. I'm learning more about flight navigation through building this app then I would have ever imagined smile

I am working hard on the next version. The problem I have right now is FSX is providing me so much information I'm not sure how best to show it on the UI. I wish I could provide aviation maps as an option but that route proved to be WAY to expensive for my users to go down so trying to find an alternative that I can implement.