milan you are of course right,....shipping that wouldnt be a very logical solution!
and i didnt want to suggest that you implement that in your design...i totally forgot to mention, that this will be my method of fixing them...but a bit different...what i am right now doing with my ch pedals is, that i have a wooden plate, where the pedals rest in it.so i cut out a negative form of the plate of the pedals.so the pedals touch the floor, surrounded by the wooden plate.so no tuck tape required...and i as well cut a hole into the plate, where the wheel of my desk chair rests.so everything is fixed together...

with your pedals i will try a different approach.in your design i cant yet see it, but im sure you have/will implement screw holes, to fix the pedals with the floor or a plate!?4holes on the bottom plate of the pedals would/will do it.so that i could just screw them on a wooden or maybe even metal plate..

oh btw, 1000 points of resolution for the toe brakes!yep more than enough.i have to live with 255 points and a lot of spiking on the rudder axis for now! biggrin
same for the brakes....so definitely a big improvement for me.

do you already know what the resolution of the main axis will be?the rudder axis itself i mean...