I rushed it to finish today, and cut my finger a bit. 2 stiches, enough to keep me out of work since I can't use that hand for a while. I'll be back in workshop on monday to take pictures for you with old foot plates on. So you can see 95 percent of a finished design.

While I can't do it myself now...my brother will jump in to finish new shaft for foot plates so I can test and send pedals for others to test it as soon as possible.

Brandano, thanks on comments. I did all of your thoughs in my design. First Proto had a cam which could be just turned 180 degree to get another profile. This second prototype, just as you predicted, can not have it that way becouse I put different bearings so there is not enough space. I could put the cam further from pivot center but that makes it bulky and gives totaly different profile. Also I though about swapind cam and bearing but that makes it bulkier too. Also you will notice that I changed the cam shaft arm which holds the bearing and a spring...totaly. I did that to equalise vertical forces acting on that arm, I think you'll understand when you see.

So, conclusion and answers :

1. CAM profile is exchangeable on 2x screws. I will deliver 2x CAM profiles. Becouse of principle behind centering, like brandano explained, one CAM profile will have center detent. That center detent is not realy clearly noted as in other pedals...it's rather a curve where bearing has a loose seating. So, when flying, you know you are +- 2 to 3 degree from center, but you don't have a fealing that you "hit" into something when you change direction from left to right.
Second profile I deliver will have no center detent at all, but, when flying, you will not know where the center is...only by the force of a spring you will know it's near. I know how to make that one, but I didn't do it yet. First one I prefer and I think I made it fine.

2. F16 and cessna style pedal style will be only foot plate modifications, but may also require pedal shaft replacement. In any case It will be aviable for a separate purchase - that was main principle in desighing the pedals - to be able to swap pedal design quickly.

Whole pedal shaft with foot plate get's loose on only one screw.
I made a quick calculation for you. The more expensive option is if you need to buy F16 style foot plates with shaft,spring and magnet on it. It will cost between 35-45 eur for a set. Of course, If I can make it so that you only change foot plates without changing shaft I will, and it will cost less.

3. I will publish on other forums too when I finis. In a meanwhile you are free to recomend it yourself :-) I will probably put some simple website too. I think I know what friend of mine you reffer...hopefully he will have some beautifull things to show to the community really quick. I just gave you a hint, I belive you will be delighted :-)

regards