take all the time you need milan...for the time beeing i will just keep flying with my ch-rudder pedals...
1month is pretty quick, so now worries.
one question about the feel of the pedals...
do they have a center detent like all other commercial pedals like ch and Saitek?
and one question about the F16 or Cessna style pedals...will these modifications only be the foot plates and still the same pedals?meaning will i be able to just order F16 foot rests and screw it onto my pedals?meaning are they compatible and exchangeable with each other?
cause although your pedals really look superb, i prefer more the style of F16 foot rests, where your heels remain on the floor, and you push the pedals only with your toes and balls...

oh and btw, i became aware of your project due to a friendly member on the DCS forum....he said hes a friend of yours and sent me the link to this thread.thats the only reason i registered here...
so if you are interested in making profit out of your excellent project, i suggest to make it puplic on more sim forums just like the DCS one.though im sure you already thought about that!
cheers mate!

Last edited by davidred; 05/31/13 01:49 PM.