Originally Posted By: milan_croatia
Thanks. I need to perfect this one first, then, i will make same additional pedals cessna style and F-16 / boeing 747 style... it's ment to be easy to exchange. Hight of this rudder from the floor is also already suitable for cessna too.
- after all that I'll see gimbal design, but only If it's possible to implement force feedback :-)

milan, I loke how you think smile
A few things:

-neat idea, I could see these replacing my Saitek combat pedals.

- in for force feedback gimble. biggrin. For what it's worth, , the communiy needs this far more than it needs pedals. Not that your pedals aren't awesome though. There are decent commercial pedals available ( loke the Saitek rudders) but we havent had a GOOD FF stick since the microsoft wingman. Further more, theres a market for $500 sim controls like this, as evidant by fanatec racing gear and the thrustmaster warthog.

-the Saitek combat rudder pedals feel like a good width to me. Im away from home at the moment, but specs should be floating around the internet.

My Rig:i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHZ W/ Corsair Hydro H110 Cooler / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo / GTX 1070/ 16 Gigs DDR3 RAM / A Few SSDs, and a Bunch of HDDs / All held together by: Corsair C70 Case

Other Assets Deployed:
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog SN#22621/CH Throttle Quad/MFG Crosswind Pedals SN#0004 smile
TrackIR TIR 5 w/ TrackClip Pro biggrin
Simpit: Obutto R3VOLUTION