Thanks guys! Hope y'all enjoy it. The updates will be a little bit different than what Luke is doing. Instead of an update every turn, I'll be updating the DAR after every five minutes of scenario time (No I'm not reading his biggrin. We discussed how we were writing our DARs).

Quote:
Nice initial write up! Nice use of those bren carriers as ammo dumps. Have not used them as that myself, learned a thing or two already. I usually use them as small taxis to ferry my troops to different areas quickly. You look like you've got a good handle on defense. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Good luck to you.

Yeah, I probably should have left a couple out for taxis. I wish I had a good handle on defense. To be honest, I feel it's one of my weak areas. I much prefer to be the attacker, as I feel I have more control over the tempo. It's a learning process, though; figuring out what works and what doesn't. This time I'm going to try and see if I can control the tempo as the defender better. We'll see how that works out. Glad you were able to learn some new things!

Quote:
Do you still have to pay to upgrade the game to v2.0 or have they rolled that into the latest versions?

I don't think BFC has released a standalone 2.0 CMBN bundle with Commonwealth yet. Their website still lists the bundle as 1.0 with having to purchase the 2.0 upgrade separate. They've said they'll eventually make one available, but I have no idea when.