I despair. Due to the fact that ghoulishly watching someone plummet to their death is now deemed to be entertainment and is apparently 'funny'. Haven't watched it and have no desire to, but it was widely reported. As for calling him a cretin, he apparently lost his temper after the woman wouldn't press a button to hold the door for him. What he did was obviously extremely stupid, bad tempered and ill advised, but we don't know his circumstances, and regardless I don't think he deserved to die (then his death be put up for others 'entertainment') for losing his rag. Still some Mothers son. Maybe he had a head injury, was mentally ill-depressed or in pain (lots of people in wheelchairs are, can probably make people irritable).

Mail readers here showing their true colours and expressing their customary Christian loving-kindness and compassion in the comments section.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1318802/Korean-man-wheelchair-falls-death-missing-lift.html

Apparently WOMEN WITH PRAMS, WHEELCHAIR USERS AND DISABLED MOTORISED SCOOTER DRIVERS are the new ENEMY WITHIN. Jesus Christ, you couldn't make it up. BURN THEM, WITH FIRE!!!

I am always shocked how aggressive women pushing the prams and pushchairs are, I am talking in Central London. They just go straight into you, at the same speed as if the street was empty, with the arrogant look on their faces as if they were the only women ever who gave birth. I have started elbowing them after they pass by me in such an aggressive manner as I can't stand that sort of self-righteousness and inconsideration for other people. I always give way, hold doors, help disabled people cross the road etc., but I have had enough of the smug London mothers and their stupid prams and strollers.

What a strange bunch of twisted, nasty, maladjusted horrible phlucking tw*ts they truly are.

"I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals".

Sir Winston Churchill