Regarding EA & EP techniques solely in the radar spectrum, I wonder, how fluid is this tactical game between the two protagonists? In a dogfight for instance between two aircraft the situation is very dynamic, with move and counter move played out in quick succession.

With EW the following questions arise:

1) If my radar is being jammed or deceived (ignoring using other none radar methods of target tracking) what can be done, is a radar able to solve some of these problems or is it game over?

2) No radar is impervious to being jammed or deceived, if I discover during conflict that my opposition is exploiting weaknesses with characteristics of my radar, would this usually result in a hardware upgrade (e.g new antenna), software upgrade, both or it depends on techniques against me being used?

3) Assuming my radar is susceptible to velocity deception jamming from a particular aircraft, will that aircraft always enjoy a specific and fix probability of success against me or are there other variables at work meaning that sometimes its jamming/deceiving will not always be as effective?

*********I have quite a large collection of Flight, Weapon Systems, Tactical & Supplementary Aircraft Manuals for Jets, Helicopters & some Props, spanning the Vietnam era to present. If you're interested in trading Flight Manuals, mainly for modern military aircraft, send me a PM.*********