I am posting this question here because I don't know where else to go with it.

I am an experienced IL-2 player and mission builder who has just come over to CloD. Everything works well and the builder mission is little different than IL-2.

When playing as a player in dogfight missions on Steam, everything works well. But, I have a problem getting my online coop missions to start properly in when on Steam and when I am the host.

When I hit fly, a plane other than what I have selected appears and is an airstart when it should be starting on the ground. Sometimes when starting, the right plane will appear but as an airstart when it should be on the ground. Other times, the right plane will appear and on the ground but is already half way down the runway racing to takeoff even thought my throttle is set at idle. I hardly ever appears as an idling plane on the runway as it should. When I test fly the mission in mission builder, all the planes start on the ground as they should.

It is also worrisome that when selecting a plane that I can't get my name to appear in the User column next to the plane I want to fly I want to fly but that slot in the menu can only be highlighted with a brighter color of black. Should my name appear there when I click on the slot even though I am the host?

Anyone have an suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong or where I might can some help with this problem?

I don't know what happened before but otherwise, this game works pretty well for me.