^ Yeah i saw that! I assume it's what they need before an Invasion. Scary #%&*$#. I support massively dousing the middle-east with weaponized synthetic THC; ain't no time to fight when you are playing ball with pink elephants.

Aaah and Rhine-daughter! That's a very weird one. I think it is a Rheinbote SSM development.

And then again there's another one, the Enzian wich is basically a pilotless ME-163

Three competing projects wasting their efforts; this was a trademark of the nazi war machine. Had they concentrated on any one of them; their effects on the bomber campaign could have been horrifying for us. Night as well as day missions would be in danger from these radar-guided missiles; even if they are primitive as hell.

But the last one is the insanest; the Natter (Viper); wich is basically a PILOTED rocket-spitting semi-reusable SAM (i refuse to call this contraption an interceptor). It's first flight killed the pilot; wich reinforced the belief that "auto-pilot" is the only way to control such a dangerously fast machine

Last edited by wasserfall; 11/23/12 12:14 AM.