I already posted this sugestion here in this forum, but since the objective of this thread is to post sugestions and I haven't post any here, here's my sugestion:

-> A what-if present day (or near future) war scenario set in Korea, where the player controls North Korean SAM systems. Preferably, I would like to see similar scenarios to what we have in Falcon4 campaign but instead of flying fighter aircraft (F-16) the player would control North Korean SAM systems. Nevertheless I would be happy if this or these scenarios were random (enemy aircraft would spawn randomly of have a random chance of spawning).
IMO, such kind of scenario would be great because:
1- North Korea is probably the only country that current fields ALL the SAM systems currently modeled in SAM simulator (SA-2, SA-3, SA-4 and SA-5). So with these scenarios a player would be able to play with any SAM system modeled in SAM Simulator in a realistic and believable scenario.
2- For example, It would allow the player to control the SA-4 SAM in a realistic and believable scenario. It's possible to play with the SA-4 in current war scenarios but this is not realistic since none the countries modeled in the combat scenarios (North Vietnam, Egypt, Lybia and Serbia) ever used the SA-4.
3- A random scenario would be repeatable/playable as opposed several time and always "feel diferent" compared to a scenario that's always the same.
4- North Korea if I'm not mistake employs an Integrated Air Defense System (IADS) which gives the player a rare occasion of using an Integrated Air Defense System in a realistic looking combat scenario.
5- The player would face a very modern and extremelly well equiped foe (USAF, USN, USMC and South Korean Air Force) armed with the lastest weaponry such as HARM missiles which would make this scenario EXTREMELLY challenging but since the player would have an IADS at his disposal, he would or could have a better chance of having sucess (compared with Lybia or Serbia scenarios for example).
6- Since this scenario is a "what-if" there's no need for such an extensive research that I'm sure current real scenarios of SAM simulator must have had and at the same time giving the mission editor/designer some room for mission design "creativity" and/or "freedom" (such as random scenarios for example).

Well, my 2 cents anyway....