Originally Posted By: Hpasp
Originally Posted By: Lonewolf357

And another one: When I'm using the S-75, the RPK light turns on when I select the 75 km mode, and keeps illuminating even if main transmitter is off:
Click to reveal..

And it looks like it actually transmitting, even when switched to EKV, because HARMs keep coming... nope

When you are in 75km and BR, the Volhov starts sending fake launching signals automatically.

The EKV/ANT switch is used only during maintenance.
Its default setting is EKV (used to be sealed).

System is automatically overriding it, and its override is shown by the RPK green lamp.

Originally Posted By: Lonewolf357

There is also a few questions. First, how many IRZ devices does each S-125 battery has? And, if I select the "non-historical" mode and use, say, S-75, will the IRZ be available in this case? It doesn't look like they are available... nope

There should be, just do not forget to switch off SNR in time, to let the IRZ lure it away.

OK, now I see why IRZ didn't help me a bit when I'm using Volhov. It looks like the only way to get rid of that problem is to use the 150 km mode... Thanks for clarification, because those HARMs comin' out of vacuum and hitting my supposedly silent SNR in both Libya and Serbia have really annoyed me a lot... I really thought its a bug.

Last edited by Lonewolf357; 08/09/12 05:52 PM.