The Turbulence problem I was refering to was the sudden and extreme YAWing that happens at low speeds, especially at lower altitude -- as in resuming flight from a hover and having the helo YAWing around a lot before enough forward momentum stops this.

I was looking at Flyboy's post about Multiplayer, and this was discussed here:
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3128906/Re_Multiplayer.html#Post3128906

The gentle rocking back and forth is not much of an irritation to me, but having the helo swinging around sometimes make me feel like I am a newbie pilot all over again.

Originally Posted By: Recluse
I should probably investigate preventing the LOW ROTOR RPM, though. That would save me the long lazy spiraling pattern I have to use to land at a FARP, especially when it is deep in a valley that you have to descent into after flying cross the mountain crest.

Plus you get the added benefit of being able to duck behind a mountain fast when bobbing-up to check out a SAM sight and they launch on you, or evading a enemy air-to-air missle by quickly ducking out of sight. My 'Blade Stall' problems meant I could hardly perform any defensive aerobatics. Usually I would just fall right out of the sky. Now that is no fun at all!

Last edited by Victor1_9er; 03/05/12 03:27 PM.

AH-64D Longbow - Purchased in 1996
Longbow Gold - Purchased in 1997
Longbow Anthology - Purchased in 1998 (still have)
...Looking for the 'Ingress Point' to this,
my fav sim of all time!