That would be an F-16, sir! biggrin

Don't worry, I won't keep correcting you, I just like to develop a kind of 'theme' with some people. And as you have a very keen eye for detail, I thought I'd point out when you make a blatant mistake!

There's certainly nothing wrong with playing how you do, by going back and re-flying the mission in the hope of better results. I used to re-fly some missions once or twice, but never as many times as you did. It just gets to a point where you have to kind of be satisfied everything went as well as it did, and move forwards.

And like how some players used to play the original Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, it's very tempting - because of the ability to plan before the mission and have AI choppers - to go into the mission planner and try to execute the perfect mission while just sitting back and watching the AI complete the mission. Plus, where the AI pilots gain experience, there is that kind of role-playing element to the game. It's almost a game on its own just planning the mission, if you do it to the lengths that you have done, and I'm sure that it's very rewarding if it succeeds.

Oh, and when you've finished the Azer2000 campaign, you might want to try out some of my missions. In one I put in so many enemy units that I ended up having to remove some because I exceeded the game's limit! I can also recommend some good missions by other people. All found on my site, of course!

copter