I don't know if you heard about Kevin 'PositiveG' Speichts along the way, but he sadly passed away in 2009. His website, at its original web address went away, but luckily I had the whole thing saved for personal reference so internally re-worked it and uploaded it to my webspace... http://digitality.comyr.com/speichts/lb2/

It's interesting that you say your Saitek joystick fixed the yaw issue, did you have the problem with slow or no yaw using the keyboard?

I have played the Azer2000 campaign but I think that was as far back as when I had my Win98 or XP PC. I don't think I ever tried it again on my later PCs. I remember it being hard, and highly doubt that I ever completed it.

There are a couple of guys here who get together every now-and-then to have a go at LB2 multiplayer. I'll let them come forward instead of name-dropping, if they choose to. I've only ever played LB2 MP twice, and it was fairly disappointing for me because it wasn't until the Windows 7 era that I gave it a shot, when I was encountering all my problems with game stability, control bugs and stuff.