Yeah SilkMan, you are right! lol. As I said just more a curiosity then anything. As in, can LB2 really do that? But let me tell you, I had some fun tonight...

...heard the call 'Enemy fighters are detected in your area', so I ducked down behind a hill and waited for the Mig to fly over. Was hoping I could get a lock tone on him right after he passes over but before I know it, two Havocs come rolling around the side of the hill and light my wingman up with missles, before I can swing around and with TADS and go to guns, they riddled my cockpit with bullets. MFD's start blanking out, APU is on fire, and over the chaos of it all, I hear my CPG yell: "GET US OUTA HERE!"

Hahaha...You gotta love LB2 sometimes. I haven't touched this game in over a year and for some reason I decided I want to reinstall and play around. I got bored playing instant action and like a challenge so I thought I would try and see if I could stop the sporadic debrief crash on my system. It seems I have the problem minimzed for the time being. So I got even more ambitious and figured I'd try and conquer the Azer2000 campaign. That is if I don't get frustrated with the occasional debrief CTD and random control freeze up. So far it is going alright.

I'll let you know how it goes. Damn shame this message board has gotten so quiet. Kind of sad actually. :-(

~Victor1_9er

AH-64D Longbow - Purchased in 1996
Longbow Gold - Purchased in 1997
Longbow Anthology - Purchased in 1998 (still have)
...Looking for the 'Ingress Point' to this,
my fav sim of all time!