My comments in Red:

"It would be silly to say things are going well with this project.Then we agree Mr. Kok.

But give me a bit of time to sort things out.You've had a year...how long does "sorting out"take? We got serious money in this project and we are still very much aiming for a release. If only because we just like the idea and the people behind it. I love flying a Harrier over the Falklands waiting for some Argentine fighter to show.That does sound awfully fun! Hey, maybe someone should make a game about that.. "

This smells like feature creep induced vaporware.

At the end of the day: Aerosoft is the one who's out the money they invested, Aerosoft is the one who's failing to generate interest because they lack basic knowledge of press release and developer diaries, and Aerosoft will be the one who makes JT "toxic" as an investment from other publishers.

oh, and it appears you have a bit of bark in your teeth Mr. Kok...

My Rig:i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHZ W/ Corsair Hydro H110 Cooler / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo / GTX 1070/ 16 Gigs DDR3 RAM / A Few SSDs, and a Bunch of HDDs / All held together by: Corsair C70 Case

Other Assets Deployed:
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog SN#22621/CH Throttle Quad/MFG Crosswind Pedals SN#0004 smile
TrackIR TIR 5 w/ TrackClip Pro biggrin
Simpit: Obutto R3VOLUTION