Originally Posted By: HitchHikingFlatlander
Its pretty flippin' obvious a kindergartner can handle press better than the JT team. But I still want to see them succeed rather than pour doom and gloom all over their heads. Despite the amazing amount of time it's taken for this project I really want to see it get its day, despite all the obvious warning signs, maybe the project is in limbo or something (IDK) Aerosoft is just the publisher the JT team from what I understand is still just a handful of guys and I can't remember if they had full time jobs on top of all this.

Again, the JT dev team isn't responsible for PR, that's the publishers (now Aerosoft) job. I don't hold the Devs at all responsible for the blackout.

Originally Posted By: ricnunes
I simply couldn't agree more with you AggressorBLUE!

Well I work in marketing, so I figure I'm at least qualified to have a professional opinion on that!

Last edited by AggressorBLUE; 02/10/12 11:09 PM.

My Rig:i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHZ W/ Corsair Hydro H110 Cooler / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo / GTX 1070/ 16 Gigs DDR3 RAM / A Few SSDs, and a Bunch of HDDs / All held together by: Corsair C70 Case

Other Assets Deployed:
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog SN#22621/CH Throttle Quad/MFG Crosswind Pedals SN#0004 smile
TrackIR TIR 5 w/ TrackClip Pro biggrin
Simpit: Obutto R3VOLUTION