Hi Andrey,

I'm not 100% sure of what you are saying, smile but, after some testing that I did, it seems like the selection of units at maximum zoom out, is being affected by --- Counter Mode (F6 key). (which would turn off the names of the Commanders etc., which is what I think you were saying (signature of Commanders ? ))

In this 1st SABOW screenshot, at maximum zoom, and [F6] Counter Mode being (Full?)(see red arrow on pic), you cannot select units on the Map.

However, if you press [F6] once (or twice) for other counter modes, then you can select units at maximum zoom. (even if close together).

I did the same test in APOS (with same zoom level as in SABOW pics), and it does exactly the same thing.

I then did a 2nd test in APOS with extreme zoom out. I could not select units.

In this screenshot, APOS, at extreme zoom out, and after pressing [F6] Counter Mode, I could then select units, even being so close together.

So, the selection of units, at various zoomed out levels, is definitely being affected by the [F6] Counter mode.

Anyway, thanks to your and your team, .. for sorting all these things out. smile

Regards
Tom

He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win.