Originally Posted By: kklix
LOS91gt,
Ran across your PIt post and it is awesome. Would be interested in the drawings, dimesions and other stuff. Also were do I get printed graphic panedl for F14D Tomcat.
Thanx, Kory

Would like to know what you used if the MFD's are in fact FULLY Functional Did you use a TFT Monitor if so which size One??

here are some updated pics of My "Virtual Pit"

By the_nephilim at 2011-09-17

I am in the Current Process of building WORKING MFD's with a 8" TFT and getting a Wroking RWR with a 5" TFT Monitor..

I had bought a 3.5" TFT but I can NOT use it unless I get a VGA Converter to get it working on a PC with DVI Outs.. I tried using a VGA to Composite Adapter but that did NOT work I need a Converter which I bought and waiting for it to arrive to get my RWR Working..

If it is NOT big enough I will buy the 5" TFT I found on ebay for 80bucks that comes with a VGA Controller and TFT Screen 5".. Gonna be sweet..

I am alsdo looking into AMD vid cards as they have support for Massive amounts of External Monitors but the 3D is what is Holding me back. I have Triplescreens and also use the nVidia 3D Vision glasses for S3D Effect which again in F4 BMS 4.32 it is so Realistic!!

Intel i7 10700K @ 4.8GHZ / ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4AC Motherboard / Asus 1080GTX OC / SoundBlaster Z / Windows 10 64bit / Reverb G2 VR Gear. / Thrustmaster Cougar + MFD's / Buttkicker Simulation / Thrustmaster Cougar