Originally Posted By: IV/JG7trumps
He is just making a pre- emtive strike before frey turns up smile it must get bloody frustrating trying to convince the people that can and do find some measure of value, and enjoyment out of the game that they are wrong. I am pretty sure even the most strident of fanboys will acknowledge the issues as well as the positives, when commenting on the game. I really fail to understand why anyone who has written a product off so completely would spend so much time hanging about in the forums?
Sort of reminds me of little boys who pretend they don't have a crush on a girl by calling her names!

Craig

Are you really referring to what I have posted in this thread?

If so you fail to understand it because you havent even got a clue what I said. Maybe you should try actually

reading what someone posts. Did you even read it at all? Most likely you just read the part that suited your

agenda to paint me as a frustrated little boy just because I dont agree with you. Please show me where I said I had

written off this game? Its interesting that you want to paint me as being a frustrated little boy and YOU are the

one that is making it personal.

my system: Intel Core I7 920 @ 3570ghz
Asus P6T MB
6 GB OCZ DDR3 RAM , dram freq 680 mhz, NB freq 2720 mhz
Radeon HD 4870 w/ 1 Gb vram
OS.. Windows 7 professional 64 bit
WD 2 TB hard disk drive etc.