Originally Posted By: robtek
Commorange, not everybody has to share your negativity, so why are you trying to implement your pov so vigorously?
3 posts here already, are you afraid somebody could be happy with what is already working?

Robtek its called being able to be critical. You say the game is 95 percent working. Who is kidding who?

If you want to gush nectar all over the place about this game, fine. Just dont expect questionable

remarks to go unquestioned. My first post was my opinion to a poster that was asking for opinions. My third

post was to provide alternatives to a poster hyping his own review. My other post was a response to your

95% comment. By the way I dont agree with the person that said those older reviews are no longer valid because

most of the issues I have with this game have yet to be fixed. Do you think this game will ever be fixed if

everyone just gushes happiness over it? I will make you this promise, when the devs patch CoD and make it

right I will give them due credit, kudo's and laurels. I sincerely hope that happens. So far I dont see it

happening and that isnt negativity thats just the truth.

Last edited by commorange; 07/10/11 11:08 PM.

my system: Intel Core I7 920 @ 3570ghz
Asus P6T MB
6 GB OCZ DDR3 RAM , dram freq 680 mhz, NB freq 2720 mhz
Radeon HD 4870 w/ 1 Gb vram
OS.. Windows 7 professional 64 bit
WD 2 TB hard disk drive etc.