I mean,, me have seen a long time advertisement for Storm of War: Battle of Britain... And the screen shots for it have been looking very promising.
Now I have recently purchased it.. and I have not been very happy with it. Actually I have played it several times and I left it for what it was.

The start was not what it was supposed to be with for me a big show stopper Steam skullhead
But other than that the many bugs where not that favorable either. It just didn´t feel well to me.

And actually it totally doesn´t meet the expectancy I had of the game. So can anyone tell me if there is actually a second game on this topic in development.
Because I have gotten the feeling that this is a B class substitute to some development still going on.

I surely hope so! Because this was the game I have been waiting for, for many years. And now here it finally is... and now it is a big disappointment to me frown

specs: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 3,2GHz, 16GB DDR3 2 x XFX Radeon 6870 2GB Crossfire, OZC Vertex 2 120GB, 2 x 2TB Samsung Spinpoint 7200RPm